Four core exams on networking systems.
One core exam on client operating systems.
One security design exam.
Two security specialization exams.
CORE EXAMS ON NETWORKING SYSTEM (FOUR EXAMS)
Exam 70-290 : Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003:
- Managing Users, Computers and Groups.
- Configure access to shared folders.
- Managing and Maintaining a Server Environment.
- Manage software update infrastructure.
- Monitor file and print servers.
- Manage a Web server using IIS.
- Manage basic disks and dynamic disks.
- Install and configure server hardware devices.
- Managing and Implementing Disaster Recovery.
- Manage backup procedures and recover from the backup.
- Recover from server hardware failure.
Exam 70-291: Implementing, Managing and maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure:
- Implementing, Managing and Maintaining IP Addressing.
- Configure TCP/IP addressing on a server computer using DHCP.
- Implementing, Managing and Maintaining Name Resolution using DNS Server.
- Implementing, Managing and Maintaining Routing and Remote Access.
- Configure remote access authentication protocols.
- Implement secure access between private networks.
- Manage Routing and Remote Access routing interfaces.
- Maintaining a Network Infrastructure.
Exam 70-293 : Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure.
- Planning and Implementing Server Roles and Server Security
- Planning, Implementing and Maintaining a Network Infrastructure
- Planning, Implementing and Maintaining Routing and Remote Access
- Planning, Implementing and Maintaining Server Availability
- Planning and Maintaining Network Security
- Planning, Implementing and Maintaining Security Infrastructure
Exam 70-294 : Planning, Implementing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure:
- Planning and Implementing an Active Directory Infrastructure.
- Evaluate network traffic considerations when placing global catalog servers.
- Evaluate the need to enable universal group caching.
- Managing and Maintaining an Active Directory Infrastructure.
- Planning and Implementing User, Computer and Group Strategies.
- Plan a user authentication strategy.
- Plan a smart card authentication strategy.
- Plan an OU structure.
- Planning and Implementing Group Policy.
- Managing and Maintaining Group Policy.
- Troubleshoot the application of Group Policy security settings.
CORE EXAMS : CLIENT OPERATING SYSTEM (1 Exam Required)
Exam 70-270 : Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft
Windows® XP Professional:
- Installing Windows XP Professional.
- Implementing and Conducting Administration of Resources.
- Manage and troubleshoot access to shared folders.
- Connect to local and network print devices.
- Implementing, Managing and Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Drivers.
- Monitoring and Optimizing System Performance and Reliability.
- Configuring and Troubleshooting the Desktop Environment.
- Implementing, Managing and Troubleshooting Network Protocols and Services.
- Configuring, Managing and Troubleshooting Security.
- Configure, manage and troubleshoot Internet Explorer security settings.
Exam 70-210 : Installing, Configuring and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional:
Exam 70-620 : TS: Configuring Microsoft Windows Vista Client:
Installing and upgrading Windows Vista.Configuring and troubleshooting Post-installation system settings.
Configuring Windows security features.
Configuring network connectivity.
Configuring applications included with Windows Vista.
Maintaining and optimizing systems that run Windows Vista.
Configuring and troubleshooting mobile computing.
CORE EXAMS : DESIGN (1 Exam Required)
Exam 70-297 : Designing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and Network Infrastructure:
Exam 70-298 : Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network:
Creating the Conceptual Design for Network Infrastructure Security by Gathering and Analyzing Business and Technical Requirements.
Creating the Logical Design for Network Infrastructure Security.
Creating the Physical Design for Network Infrastructure Security.
Design a public key infrastructure (PKI) that uses Certificate Services.
Design security for network management.
Design security for wireless networks.
Design user authentication for Internet Information Services (IIS).
Design security for communication between networks.
Designing an Access Control Strategy for Data.
Creating the Physical Design for Client Infrastructure Security.
ELECTIVE EXAMS (1 Exam Required)
Exam 70-284: Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003:**(Retired)
Installing, Configuring and Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2003.
Prepare the environment for deployment of Exchange Server 2003.
Install, configure and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2003.
Upgrade from Exchange Server 5.5 to Exchange Server 2003.
Migrate from other messaging systems to Exchange Server 2003.
Configure Exchange 2003 for interoperability with other SMTP messaging system.
Managing, Monitoring and Troubleshooting Exchange Server Computers.
Perform and troubleshoot backups and recovery.
Manage, monitor and troubleshoot data storage.
Manage and troubleshoot public folders.
Manage and troubleshoot virtual servers.
Manage and troubleshoot front-end and back-end servers.
Managing Security in the Exchange Environment.
Managing Recipient Objects and Address Lists.
Managing and Monitoring Technologies that Support Exchange Server 2003.
Exam 70-285: Designing a Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Organization:
Analyze Active Directory and Design an Administrative Plan.
Design a Routing Topology and Server Roles and Placement.
Design a Public Folder and Client Connectivity Strategy.
Design an Exchange Server 2003 Security Strategy.
Design for High Availability and Reliability.
Design Inter-organizational Connectivity.
Design an Exchange Server 5.5 to Exchange Server 2003 Deployment Strategy.
70-236 TS:Exchange Server 2007, Configuring
· Installing and Configuring Microsoft Exchange Servers
· Prepare the infrastructure for Exchange installation.
· Prepare the servers for Exchange installation.
· Configure Exchange server roles.
· Configuring Recipients and Public Folders
· Configure mail-enabled groups.
· Configure resource mailboxes, Move mailboxes.
· Implement bulk management of mail-enabled objects.
· Configuring the Exchange Infrastructure
· Configure connectors.
· Configure the antivirus and anti-spam system.
· Configure transport rules and message compliance.
· Configure policies, Public folders, Client connectivity.
· Monitoring and Reporting mail queues.
· Monitor system performance, Client connectivity.
· Perform message tracking.
· Create server reports, Usage reports.
· Configuring Disaster Recovery , Configure backups.
· Recover messaging data, Server roles,