This task-oriented course teaches the knowledge and skills needed to describe, configure, verify, and manage the cisco NAC appliance to provide the End-point security.
Audience : CANAC is a 4-day, instructor-led, lab-intensive course is recommended for individuals seeking certification as a Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP®).
Prerequisite : The candidate wish to join this course must have undergone the Training/Certification for CCNA and SND.
Duration of the course :
Part Time : 8DAYS/4HRS
Full Time : 4DAYS/8HRS
Key Benefits :
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement, Administer and configure cisco NAC Appliances.
Course Contents :
- Introducing Cisco Self-Defending Networks.
- Introducing Cisco NAC Appliance.
- Introducing In-band and Out-of-band Deployment Options.
- Configuring User Roles and External Authentication.
- Configuring DHCP on the Cisco NAS.
- Implementing Cisco NAC Appliance In-Band deployment.
- Implementing the Microsoft Windows SSO and Cisco VPN SS0 on cisco NAC Appliance.
- Implementing Cisco NAC Appliance Out-of-band Deployment.
- Managing Switches.
- Implementing Cisco NAC Appliance and Network Scanning on a Network.
- Configuring Cisco NAM to implement the cisco NAA on User Devices
- Configuring Cisco NAS and NAM High Availability
- Monitoring the Cisco NAC appliance Deployment
- Administering the Cisco NAM