70-640 TS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
· Installing Active Directory Domain Services Active Directory, Identity and Access.
· Active Directory Domain Services on Server Core
· Working with Active Directory Snap-ins
· Creating a Custom Console with Active Directory Snap-ins
· Delegation and Security of Active Directory Objects.
· Delegating Administrative Tasks with the Delegation Of Control Wizard
· Creating Users with Windows PowerShell and VBScript
· Automating the Creation and Management of Groups
· Administering Groups in an Enterprise.
· Supporting Computer Objects and Accounts
· Group Policy Infrastructure
· Group Policy Settings
· Managing Software with Group Policy Software Installation
· Integrating Domain Name System with AD DS
· Sites and Replication
· Domains and Forests
· Directory Business Continuity
· Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
· Active Directory Certificate Services and Public Key Infrastructures
· Active Directory Rights Management Services
· Active Directory Federation Services
70-642 TS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
· Configure IPv4 and IPv6 addressing.
· Configure Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
· Configure Windows Firewall with Advanced Security.
· Configuring Name Resolution
· Configure a Domain Name System (DNS) server.
· Configure DNS zones, Records, Replication
· Configure name resolution for client computers.
· Configure Direct Access & remote access.
· Configure Network Access Protection (NAP).
· Configure Network Policy Server (NPS).
· Configure Distributed File System (DFS).
· Configure backup and restore
· Manage file server resources.
· Configure and monitor print services
· Configure Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) server settings.
· Configure performance monitoring
· Configure event logs
· Gather network data.
· Configuring Network Access
· Configuring File and Print Services
· Monitoring and Managing a Network Infrastructure
70-646 Pro: Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator
· Plan for both Windows Server 2008 installation and upgrade from a previous version of Windows Server to Windows Server 2008.
· Plan and implement network connectivity in Windows Server 2008 by using IPv4-related technologies and plan a migration strategy to IPv6.
· Plan the deployment of Active Directory–related services in Windows Server 2008.
· Apply the design considerations for implementing group policy.
· Plan the configuration of different applications services in Windows Server 2008.
· Create a plan for file and print services to meet an organization’s printing, file storage, and access needs.
· Create a plan to secure the Windows Server 2008 environment.
· Create local and remote administration strategies for administering a Windows Server 2008 environment.
· Create a monitoring plan for the Windows Server 2008 environment.
· Create a plan that will help mitigate the effects of various disaster scenarios on the IT infrastructure.
· Create a plan for using virtualization in a Windows Server 2008 environment.